VA Hospital Negligence
AMARILLO VA HOSPITAL MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEY:
FREE CONSULTATIONS (806) 374-4024
You hear about it every day in the news, innocent veterans victimized by negligent doctors and nurses at VA Hospitals. Every day, dozens of veterans die and hundreds more are injured by preventable medical mistakes. If you or your family have been victimized by medical negligence at a VA Hospital anywhere in the U.S., you have valuable rights and it’s important you get legal advice immediately. (806) 374-4024.
At Quackenbush Law Firm, we believe veterans deserve the highest standards of care available. Unfortunately, the medical professionals who are charged with providing this care do not always live up to expectations.
If you are a veteran of the military—whether in the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines or other branch of the service—and you have suffered due to VA hospital medical malpractice, we can help you make a claim under the Federal Tort Claims Act. This area of law is highly technical, and not every attorney is prepared to handle cases like yours. Call now for a free consultation. (806) 374-4024
We accept Veterans Administration Hospital Medical Malpractice cases arising from negligent care received in the following Texas and New Mexico cities: Amarillo, Texas; Beaumont, Texas; Big Spring, Texas; Bonham, Texas; Corpus Christi, Texas; Dallas, Texas; El Paso, Texas; Fort Worth, Texas; Kerrville, Texas; Harlingen, Texas; Houston, Texas; San Antonio, Texas; Temple, Texas; Waco, Texas.
- Katie Quackenbush: Other Victims of Gregory “Doug” Melton Come Forward In Support Of Katie Quackenbush
- AMARILLO CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY CLAIMS NURSES INNOCENCE: Arrest Made In June 8, 2017, Case Involving The Death Of A Child
- Amarillo Civil Rights Attorney Offers Free Consultations: MALNOURISHED PRISONER’S DEATH REVEALS HORRIFIC CONDITIONS IN A TEXAS PRISON
- Amarillo Civil Rights Attorney Offers Free Consultations: 3 Amarillo police officers sued by parents of girl who drowned last year
- Amarillo Personal Injury Attorney Offers Free Consultations: Woman in Critical Condition After Head on Collision