Over 30 Years of Aggressive Client Representation
Since beginning his career as an Amarillo personal injury and criminal defense lawyer, Attorney Jesse Quackenbush has represented clients in a wide variety of cases to protect their interests. He is passionate about paying attention to important details and giving people an opportunity to explain what really happened. With millions in damages won and awarded to clients and numerous charges reduced or dropped altogether, Mr. Quackenbush stands ready to help you with your case. Call today and schedule your free consultation to get started on protecting your interests.
Don’t fight your case alone. Dial (806) 424-4108 now or contact Quackenbush Law Firm online to schedule your free consultation and get started.
Fighting for Compensation & Protecting Your Rights
Whether you were charged with a crime or you were injured in a serious accident, Quackenbush Law Firm has built their name around strong, compassionate representation. You can count on Mr. Quackenbush to help you stand strong in protection of what matters most to you.
Mr. Quackenbush handles cases involving matters such as:
Building a case is about more than knowing the law—it’s about understanding how to build a case that tells a story. Mr. Quackenbush has experience building compelling cases for his clients and stands ready to help you fight for the best possible outcome for your situation.
- University of Houston Law Center – J.D.
- SUNY Albany – B.A. in Political Science, Mass Communications
- Onandaga Community College – A.A.S. in TV & Film Production
- Supreme Court of New York
- Court of Appeals for the State of New York
- Supreme Court of Texas
- New Mexico Supreme Court
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Federal District Court of New Mexico
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Court of Federal Claims, Washington D.C.